Bensedin is a benzodiazepine-prescribed drug used to treat anxiety. It is allowed for only short-term treatment of anxiety and seizure disorders. The medicine acts on nerve cells to calm abnormal activity in the brain. It calms and sedates means slowing down the body and brain’s functions.
Read More About What is Bensedin
How does Bensedin work?
Your body has a natural chemical known as gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). This chemical slows down the activity in the areas of the brain responsible for memory, emotions, or other necessary functions such as breathing. Bensedin tablets increase the effects of GABA on your brain and body making you feel relaxed and reducing anxiety. It also helps in relaxing your body muscles.
When might I be prescribed Bensedin?
Bensedin is a prescription medicine majorly used to treat anxiety in people especially when it interferes with daily activities. Once in life, almost everyone experiences anxiety. It has been often seen that people with anxiety disorders involve repeated episodes of sudden feelings of fear or terror that reach a peak within a minute.
There are different types of anxiety disorders comprising generalized anxiety disorder aka GAD, social anxiety disorder, and separation anxiety disorder. It has been seen that anxiety disorder develops from a complex set of factors including genetics, personality, and some life experiences such as traumatic events. No matter what form of anxiety you have, treatments like therapies and medicines can help.
How to take Bensedin?
Use anti-anxiety tablets as labeled on the label, or prescribed by your doctor. While the usual daily dose is prescribed depending upon the severity of symptoms – 2 mg to 10 mg, 2 to 4 times daily.
This medicine may be habit-forming. So do not take the Bensedin longer than 4 months without asking your doctor. Your doctor may alter your dosage depending on your conditions.
What are the possible side effects of Bensedin?
Seek consultancy from a medical expert if you experience signs of an allergic reaction like swelling of the lips, face, tongue, or throat as well as drowsiness, fatigue, and muscle weakness. Call your doctor if you have:
- Weak or shallow breathing;
- Depression, the thought of suicide or hurting yourself;
- Confusion, hallucinations,
- Trouble sleeping, panic attacks;
- Agitation, aggression, hyperactivity, hostility;
- Unusual risk-taking behavior, seizures.
This may not be a full list of side effects. Consult with your doctor to know more about the possible side effects.
What is the information you should know about Bensedin?
- You should not use this medicine if you are allergic to Bensedin or similar medicines or if you have severe liver disease, a severe breathing problem, sleep apnea, or narrow-angle glaucoma.
- Do not take Bensedin if you are pregnant. It can cause withdrawal symptoms in the baby after born. If you are pregnant or planning to conceive, it’s advised to consult your health practitioner first.
- Do not drink alcohol. This medication can cause some adverse effects.
- Avoid driving or doing any activity that needs alertness until you know this medicine will affect you.
- An overdose of Bensedin can be fatal. Never take over dosage than prescribed.
- This anti-anxiety medicine may be habit-forming. Do not share with another person, especially with a history of drug abuse or addiction.
Buy Bensedin Online in the USA Today
There are options available to assist you with anxiety disorders. At our professional online pharmacy, we pride ourselves in providing easier access to anti-anxiety medications that too without a need for a prescription. Get what you need today to enjoy a better tomorrow. All your medication will be delivered straight to your door in discreet packaging and our friendly 24/7 customer service line is ready to assist you. Sometimes the first step might be difficult but is always worthwhile.